WHAT I LEARNED
• People are doing research on Google (Eater LA, Thillist, etc.) and Yelp before they make a food purchase.
• When people are hungry, they are trying to get to the restaurant as quick as possible to avoid traffic.
• Slow access to the “bookmark” feature on mobile
• Unnecessary features users rarely clicked on or used like “Events.”
• Users want to tag food photos to the menu of restaurants so they can see the exact photo for each meal.
• The biggest problem I kept seeing over and over in my research was that users didn’t trust Yelp reviews, users felt that Yelp is unethical, and has a flawed rating system where positive reviews were being hidden affecting the livelihood of small businesses